Saturday 25 June 2016



     Sorry everybody, if you wanted to comment on anything, and couldn't. Being new to blogging, I didn't realise that I had to actually tick a box to say
that people could. I find with computers that 
there's always something that you've missed.
I am able to think logically, but I sometimes seriously wonder if machines can.
I prefer to teach myself rather than be told or taught what to think. 
Maybe that's one of the problems with being a free thinker, that 
eventually you end up always having to think things out for yourself, 
So that you always hope to find another place where the struggle 
To cope with the ghost in the machine won't apply any more.
You're an escapologist without an escape route.
An angel seeking his wings.
I prefer the natural world and the world of the imagination to this one.
Now I need to take to the air myself, and find the eave of a quiet roof to nest away in.

The  doorways to other world's could be anywhere, as maybe the back of the wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment