Wednesday 15 June 2016



  MY BIRTHDAY, today. 
  maybe I should have two birthdays, one for myself, and an official one. 
This one seems to be jinxed so far. 
Had trouble getting the WiFi to work. 

I was going to write about haunted Sussex. 
I watched a film called Number of Death yesterday. 
It was saying how 9 was a sinister number, which was fatal, 
that all its multiples add up to nine, e.g. 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, etc. 
I thought interesting, but of course they will do in a decimal system. In a system based on the number eight,  if you can imagine a world like that,
Seven would be the number to do it.
They went on to suggest that Sussex was the only county of England, whose digits by numerology add up to nine. 

However it doesn't work. 
I make the numbers by numerical charts  1 3 1 1 5 and 6. 
That makes 17, which makes 8. 
So the scripting wasn't researched and double checked properly.
So, so much for that, although it was a good idea.

Still Sussex does still have the hill forts and the Long Man of Wilmington.
Devil's Dyke,  and a long history of magic and dark pagan beliefs. 
I always felt drawn to Sussex by the  dark strands of some enormous Web
Spun by the Great Spider Goddess. 
So inaccuracies in the movie or not, I wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment