Monday 10 October 2016

Preston Manor 2

Preston Manor 2

Sorry not to post yesterday.
The supernatural creatures, which hit with cold weather
are starting their winter campaign. I feel like a crazed Frankenstein
is using my brain as a basketball before sewing it into
someone else's head!
I was talking about Preston Manor
Which i've been to several times,
Once for the Wicca exhibition there this year,
and for talks. I didn't go with Yvette Fielding, I promise.

For ghostly events
 look at : http://brightonmuseums.org.uk/prestonmanor/news-events/

They seem to be performing Dracula there for Halloween.
Is this the most haunted house in Brighton?
I was interested to see the witches share some of their lore with us.
This is a most haunted house with family values?
Perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment