Monday 23 May 2016


To open the door beyond which are other worlds of mind and imagination?
I was thinking of the famous original tv show The Twilight Zone.

I have always been fascinated by the ideas in the literary world of people like C S Lewis, Frances Hodgson Burnett at least in terms of the Secret Garden of childhood,
And of course M R James, and H P Lovecraft,  where a door opens on a mystical world.

This has been an obsession with me all of my life, probably because of how revolting  this society can be for putting money and the pragmatical and everyday before the spiritual.
I have increasingly become tired of science and money as the only spiritual beings, which we think exist, surely we don't really believe that.

I'm posting my books, novels, fiction on Kindle, and am also going to get my ideas out there as well. some of these you may take to be crazy, or agree with. Or you may think the ideas have come from the right direction but taken a weird turn.

It's my fictionalising mind maybe. Anyway here the ideas, which blossom, (or decay, it depends on your point of view) which come into my head, I'll enter here.

This is a new enterprise. I'll have to see how it works.
Until then, fellow travellers into the Twilight Zone, bear with me.


Bon voyage.





No comments:

Post a Comment