Tuesday 31 May 2016



I have a little exhibition booked of my India and Nepal photographs in August in Suny Worthing England, for anyone who is around that way. It's a chance to air my images of India life. (Aug 13-27 Worthing library) I haven't exhibited work since 1990, apart from the odd piece in Twickenham once.

I love India, and the orient, esoecially the mystical world view.
I have been Buddhist for some time.

When i went to the Taj, I felt such a strange affinity for it, almost a sense of dejavu,
And it makes me wonder if I lived there in a previous life.
Everyone knows what this is (copyright@terrywhite 30.5.16)
I had this same feeling looking at the shanty town along the road, which led us there early in the morning, so it does make me wonder, could I have once been involved in a minor way with work on the Taj, a labourer maybe?

I probably came downhill a long way since then, maybe I was reborn as a demon before I entered this life.? Or a hungry ghost maybe?

The Taj really is as magnificent as everyone says it is.
The gardens of paradise on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment